Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140715 f(x) Krystal talks about Jessica when she has no schedule and her sleeping hours

Tuesday 15 July 2014

140715 f(x) Krystal talks about Jessica when she has no schedule and her sleeping hours

Krystal said, "I sleep a maximum of three hours? There was even a time I stayed up all night and then went to a music program. It's been a long time since I've had a schedule everyday," since it's been about a year since f (x) 's comeback. "That's why I'm not used to it now and feel overwhelmed."

Krystal also talked about Jessica when she doesn't have schedule, "My sister does not like moving. She's always lying down. On days with no schedules, she lies down and doesn't come out until the evening. Our parents' athletic genes all came to me. In the past, I only had strikes in bowling. Even for things like high jumps, I was number one a lot. "

No comments:

Post a Comment