Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140731 Girl's Generation Sunny talks about her future as 'Lee Sun Kyu' on MBC 'Star Gazing'

Thursday 31 July 2014

140731 Girl's Generation Sunny talks about her future as 'Lee Sun Kyu' on MBC 'Star Gazing'


Sunny was Asked What path she would Take as her Real name 'Lee Sun Kyu,' she  said, "That's a hard question. For Sunny, it's so fun to keep going on stage or taking Part in Radio Broadcasts, so I Think she Will continue on with the radio. However, even I don't know how the person Lee Sun Gyu will live. I don't remember living as Lee Sun Gyu very well. I don't even know very well yet what Lee Sun Gyu likes or what she should do. That day will come, right, when I'll need to live as Lee Sun Gyu again. I think when that time comes, I'll need to search from then on what Lee Sun Gyu likes and is good at.  however, I probably Will Not Return to be able to that. I'll be remembered and known as Sunny, Not so I can go back. however, once in a while, I Miss Lee Sun Gyu. "

No comments:

Post a Comment