Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140731 Super Junior M Henry talks about Girls' Generation's popularity with Korean soldiers on MBC 'Star Gazing'

Thursday 31 July 2014

140731 Super Junior M Henry talks about Girls' Generation's popularity with Korean soldiers on MBC 'Star Gazing'


Henry was asked about Girls' Generation and the army (girl groups often perform in front of soldiers), Henry said, "These days... ah, I'm sorry, but I think AOA is pretty popular these days."  He clarified, "Girls' Generation are popular, but you know, it's been a while.  The soldiers are young, so I think it's like that..."

Key stepped in here, asking Henry what was Sunny's strength.  Henry replied, "She's Lee Soo Man's niece.  I wish I were his nephew, too.  I just thought of a good idea!  If we get married, wouldn't I become his nephew?"  She asked what she would get out of it, so Henry responded, "I'll treat you well.  I'll treat you really well."

No comments:

Post a Comment