Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140708 OnStyle's "Jessica&Krystal" receive a visit from f(x) Luna and Victoria while Girls Generation Jessica is in Japan

Tuesday 8 July 2014

140708 OnStyle's "Jessica&Krystal" receive a visit from f(x) Luna and Victoria while Girls Generation Jessica is in Japan


Krystal invited Luna and Vicotria after finishing their comeback performance for "Red Light" on Music Shows while Jessica was in Japan for "Love&Peace" Japan 3rd Tour. They ate patbingsoo, and grilled beef for Korean BBQ.

Luna, Victoria, and Krystal talked about their worries and other things on their mind. Victoria shared, "I'm curious about what girls my age think these days. I also wonder what I would be doing if I didn't go into the entertainment business."




No comments:

Post a Comment