Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 141229 Girls' Generation Sunny wins 'Rookie Radio DJ Award' for MBC FM Date at '2014 MBC Entertainment Awards'

Tuesday 30 December 2014

141229 Girls' Generation Sunny wins 'Rookie Radio DJ Award' for MBC FM Date at '2014 MBC Entertainment Awards'



141229 Sunny Instagram update

svnnynight:  "I'm so so thankful that I don't even know how to express it anymore. FM Date listener family members who worked hard to fill in [the empty spaces] of the lacking DJ, the staff who I'm always sorry to for making you nervous every live broadcast, my family who supported me more than anyone and always monitored [the broadcasts], also my snsd members that i love, and my reliable people, SONE fans.. thanks to you, i was acknowledged as a DJ in just 230 days, and i will accept this as a way of telling me to work harder. i will become a good DJ that won't let this award go to waste, and i will follow my great seniors who created this road for me, and fill in 2 hours a day valuably. Thank you"


141229 Sooyoung Instagram update

syofgg: "Sunny is pretty. Sunny-yah, congrats^^ 
Can I start addressing you as unnie next year onwards?❤️#SunnysFMdate #Sunny"


141229 Taeyeon Instagram update

taeyeon_ss: "#HomeCam #Sunny #SunnyFMdate #Goddess"






No comments:

Post a Comment