Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 141224 Girls' Generation Sooyoung sheds tears and says goodbye on her last episode of SBS 'Hanbam'

Wednesday 24 December 2014

141224 Girls' Generation Sooyoung sheds tears and says goodbye on her last episode of SBS 'Hanbam'


On the December 24 broadcast of SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment', Sooyoung, who has been an MC for two years and six months, gave a farewell for her last broadcast. 

Sooyoung says, "My heart is heavy having to give this kind of news on Christmas Eve. Because I am preparing for next year's activities, I came to this difficult decision." Sooyoung refers that she will be leaving due to conflicting schedules with her Girls' Generation activities. 

Sooyoung is shown a video prepared by 'One Night of TV Entertainment' to reflect on her memories as an MC. She begins to tear up as she watches the video. She says, "Just as we've seen in the video, I've had so many good times here and this is a program that has affectionately given me so many memories that I find it impossible to leave." 

She then thanks her co-MCs, production staff, and the viewers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment