Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140904 Girls' Generation Sooyoung at press conference of MBC 'The Spring Days of my Life'

Thursday 4 September 2014

140904 Girls' Generation Sooyoung at press conference of MBC 'The Spring Days of my Life'

Sooyoung said, "It would be a lie if I say that I didn’t feel pressured. I felt a lot of pressure, to be honest. But Kam Woo Sung sunbaenim told me many good things the first time I met him so I was able to begin filming with a comfortable mindset. I’ve been filming by learning many things".

She also revealed, "They were happy as if it was their own work. Seohyun is cute because she has so many questions. We read the scripts together and talk about things. Yoona has more experience than me so she encourages me and gives me advice. Yuri has also acted in a project so she told me that she trusts in me and that I will do well".

Sooyoung continued, "They were happy as if it was their own work. Seohyun is cute because she has so many questions. We read the scripts together and talk about things. Yoona has more experience than me so she encourages me and gives me advice. Yuri has also acted in a project so she told me that she trusts in me and that I will do well" and "The other members also say things like ‘you’re good,’ or ‘you look pretty’ as they watch the teaser. Of them all, Tiffany straightforwardly commented, ‘But do something about your hair.’ I’ve been feeling grateful recently, as I promote alone, that I have friends who give me sincere advice".













No comments:

Post a Comment