Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140925 Girls' Generation TaeTiSeo talk about how they maintain their appearance + support from their members and more

Thursday 25 September 2014

140925 Girls' Generation TaeTiSeo talk about how they maintain their appearance + support from their members and more

taetiseo

On the September 25 of KBS  'Jo Jung Chi and Jang Dong Min's 2 O'Clock,' TaeTiSeo made an appearance.

Taeyeon said, "We filmed while wearing at least ten different outfit pieces, and seeing how there were set outfits for each of us, they were decided based on our personal preferences or to match our bodies."

Tiffany revealed, "Among us, Seohyun is in charge of height.  She has a hidden S-line. Because of that, when she wears form-fitting clothes, she gives off a Catwoman vibe."

In addition, Tiffany talked about how she maintained her appearance during which DJ Jo Jung Chi said, "I heard that even when busy, Tiffany diligently goes to the hair salon, nail salon, and the dermatologist."

Tiffany explained, "I pay a great deal of attention to dyeing my roots.  Even if my roots grow out one centimeter, I can't bear to look."

DJ Jang Dong Min said, "So you are finicky."
Tiffany replied, "Because if my hair is not dyed or my hairstyle looks strange, my attention is stuck on that."  She chose her fingernails as one of the physical traits she liked.

Taeyeon said, "Actually, I ate more because I worried that I might lose my cheek fat while preparing for these promotions.  I worked hard to maintain my weight.  There are so many activities so I keep losing weight."

DJ Jang Dong Min said, "Reveal your method to those who don't lose weight no matter how many activities they have."  Taeyeon stated, "They just need to go through a hard time."

Jang Dong Min asked her, "Don't you feel at ease these days?"  Taeyeon said, "I'm happy."

Taeyeon said, "Girls' Generation watched TaeTiSeo's first broadcasted stage and sent us a lot of texts.  There were even members who sternly pointed out things."

The DJs asked who did a lot of pointing things out, TaeTiSeo replied, "Sooyoung did, and the other members overall gave a lot of advice."

No comments:

Post a Comment