Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140828 Girls' Generation Sooyoung reveals her thoughts on first day of filming MBC 'The Spring Days of my Life' during interview

Thursday 28 August 2014

140828 Girls' Generation Sooyoung reveals her thoughts on first day of filming MBC 'The Spring Days of my Life' during interview

2014.08.27_sooyoung first drama interview stills

In her interview Sooyoung revealed, “Hello my name is Choi Sooyoung and I play the role of Lee Bomi (her name literally means “spring”) on ‘My Spring Day.’ I couldn’t sleep last night and I was nervous as I came out of the house this morning. When I actually got here the staff members were so nice and the atmosphere on the set was good, which I think helped me get through the first filming without any big problems.”

She added, “‘My Spring Day’ may have some heavy topics but it’s also bright and pleasant with the ability to move the audience’s emotions and warm their hearts. I hope you all tune in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment