Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140827 Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun expresses their happiness for OnStyle's 'THE TaeTiSeo'

Wednesday 27 August 2014

140827 Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun expresses their happiness for OnStyle's 'THE TaeTiSeo'

In the first episode of the OnStyle reality show “THE TAETISEO” aired on August 26, Taeyeon said, “(The only difference is) we’re in front of the public. In fact, because we’re just people like everyone else, we also have worries (like them).”

Seohyun shared, “I feel even more grateful when I feel happiness even when I think that I am a bit sad.”

Tiffany asked, “Then, are we happy?” Taeyeon replied, “We’re living life like a roller coaster. It goes up and down,” and Tiffany concluded, “I fear that is what happiness is.”

TaeTiSeo

No comments:

Post a Comment