Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 141024 Girls' Generation Jessica replies to Chinese news sources about marriage rumors with Tyler Kwon

Friday 24 October 2014

141024 Girls' Generation Jessica replies to Chinese news sources about marriage rumors with Tyler Kwon

Domestic press TVDaily reported recently that Jessica spoke with Chinese news sources while she was attending the '2014 Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am' on October 23rd.

She told one Chinese media, "I'm very excited about a new beginning. I hope everyone feels this way as well." When asked to address the marriage rumors, the idol-turned-designer is reported to have commented, "It's not true. I don't have plans of marriage as of right now... However, like how all women dream of marriage, I think I will also marry someday."

No comments:

Post a Comment