Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140628 EXO Baekhyun speaks up about his relationship with Girls Generation Taeyeon during EXO's Chongqing concert

Saturday 28 June 2014

140628 EXO Baekhyun speaks up about his relationship with Girls Generation Taeyeon during EXO's Chongqing concert

During the 28th EXO's Chongqing concert, he said, "All of you fans are not a light presence to me that just passes by. Each and every one of you are precious to me and gives me strength. I hope that my sincere feeling gets to you. I'll become EXO's Baekhyun that works hard not just today, but in the future as well, so keep a watch over me." 

Fans felt betrayed because Girls Generation Taeyeon and EXO Baekhyun seemed to be using Instagram to communicate with each other, while fans thought the posts were meant for them.

Baekhyun hasn't said anything during his appearances on SBS' 'Inkigayo' or KBS 2TV's 'Music Bank', so his comments spread rapidly through SNS.

They were reported to be dating on June 19th, and SM Entertainment admitted their first in-company couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment