Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140429 Girls Generation Sunny is casted as "Singin' in the Rain" Musical female lead

Tuesday 29 April 2014

140429 Girls Generation Sunny is casted as "Singin' in the Rain" Musical female lead



SM C&C's first musical 'Singin' in the Rain' reveals their cast.

TRAX's Jay, Super Junior's Kyuhyun, and EXO's Baekhyun will be the male lead Don Lockwood.
Girls' Generation's Sunny, Bang Jin Ei, and Choi Soo Jin have been cast as Kathy Selden.

Sunny said, "I had so much fun watching the movie and it is one of my favorite productions, so I am joyful that I can take part in the musical. I will prepare a lot and show a good image."

'Singin' in the Rain' first performance will be at Chungmu Art Hall, Seoul on June 5 and will run until August 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment