Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: 140308 Girls Generation Taeyeon talks about her jinx on Girls Generation's albums?

Sunday 9 March 2014

140308 Girls Generation Taeyeon talks about her jinx on Girls Generation's albums?

On March 8, Girls’ Generation went on a guerrilla date with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” and talked about their newest track, “Mr.Mr.” 

In the interview, Taeyeon talked about a jinx she believes on Girls’ Generation’s albums.  She said, “When I receive title tracks, if I like them…they don’t tend to do very well. And when I think, ‘This song just doesn’t seem like the one,’ it tends to do very well.” 

Sunny asked Taeyeon, “What did you think about [Mr.Mr.]?” After a moment, Taeyeon replied, “I liked it…” making everyone to laugh.

Taeyeon also talked about her impressions on two successful hits saying, “I didn’t think much of ‘Genie,‘ and I really wasn’t impressed with ‘Gee.’"

taeyeon

No comments:

Post a Comment