Angel Wing Heart Girl's Generation: Heechul and Taeyeon's Kakao Talk

Saturday 14 September 2013

Heechul and Taeyeon's Kakao Talk

This is Taeyeon and Heechul's Kakao Talk (korean social network) Convo on Instagram!


Taeyeon: You are suppose to upload when you have something to upload. But you are making something to upload instead.

Heechul: Oppa don't go poop when he has to go. I just make myself want to go.

Taeyeon: You just do what you want, huh

Heechul: so your oppa is the best best guy? ;D

Taeyeon: Best best guy  

Heechul: Indonesia? India Nesiya*? O_O
*(인도네시아= Indonesia / 인도 네시야? = It's four in India? (pronounced as Indo Nesiya) aka pun)

Taeyeon: No, it's 10

Heechul: You aren't hitting back to my rhyme

Taeyeon: Rhyme is lemon lime

Heechul: Please is Lee Sora-ime


2 comments:

  1. Where did you get this? I want to know her KakaoTalk id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this? I want to know her KakaoTalk id

    ReplyDelete